Subject: FW: Public consultation from WG SE, deadline 22 July 2025
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2025 11:59:05 +0300

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeeroim

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2025 10:36 AM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: Public consultation from WG SE, deadline 22 July 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B

The public consultation has started for the following draft ECC deliverable 
approved by WG SE#99 meeting held in ECO on 19-23 May 2025.

Draft ECC Report 367: “General methodology for derivation of protection of 
Fixed Service links”

Link: Draft ECC Report 367

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following Template for 
responses to Public Consultation 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx>  (The template 
is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

The public consultation will end on 22 July 2025‎.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

 <https://buff.ly/CFThU5A> * ECO has published the Annual Report 2024 - 
click to read online *

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/